Translate

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Welcome to Room 21's blog

Welcome to Room 21's blog!


I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to a new year at Sunnyhills school. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your child throughout the coming year, which surely promises to bring with it, many new experiences and challenges. In order to make the year a successful one, teamwork and cooperation will be required by all. As your son or daughter’s teacher, it is my goal to help him/her become a confident learner and I will do my best to help make this year a positive experience for your child.


I look forward to working in partnership with you throughout the coming year and I am confident that together we can provide the support and encouragement needed to help your child excel. If you have any questions now or at anytime in the future, don’t hesitate to contact me through blogging, email or visiting Room 21.



Miss Lunjevich

No comments:

Post a Comment